• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stampin Up Christmas Gift Tags


Good Morning!
I thought  I would share with you all the Christmas Tags I made for our gifts this year. They were so much fun. They came out so good I went right out and bought wrapping paper and ribbon to go with. LOL.
Stampin Up stamp sets:
Festival of Trees, Flurry of Wishes, Wonderland and Endless Wishes.
Punches:
Tree Punch and Snow Flurry Punch