• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Pals Paper Arts #300



Good Evening,

Looks like we are in for a little more snow tonight. It has rained most of the day and the temperature has dropped to just about freezing already. Just when I think I can start on my garden, smacked me down again. LOL.
Inside the card.


I received some of my Pre Order goodies in the mail the other day so my card for the Pals Paper Art Sketch Challenge #300 is a little bit old and a little bit new. I wanted to try my hand at a shaker card and this is what I came up with. I used  the Endless Birthday set  to create the cake in the background and the one on the inside page shown below. The  paper is from the retiring Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. The card base, banner mat and the oval frame are Mint Macaron. I stamped my images on Watercolor Paper. The little banner is from the new catalog coming out in June. The stamp set is Thoughtful Banners and it has a co-ordinating punch that goes with it. You can get the two items together as a bundle and save 10%. I used the new Foam Adhesive Strips to create the Shaker frame. What is really cute is the little Sprinkles in the shaker oval that I cut with the new Sprinkles Punch. I cut some in Mint Macaron and some in Flirty Flamingo. I colored the cake with my Stampin' Write Markers and a Blender Pen. Then I accented the image with the Clear Wink of Stella (which I am sure will not show in my photo with my rainy weather). The inks I used were Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and the new Flirty Flamingo. The Markers were Flirty Flamingo on the cake, Crumb Cake on the cake stand and Daffodil Delight on the candle's sparkle. The Banner background was stamped in Crumb Cake and the sentiment was stamped in Flirty Flamingo.

I hope you like my card. If you do please leave a comment, they mean so much to me.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Very sweet and the color combination is so pretty. I love the darling, little birthday cake. Thanks for playing along with us this week at PPA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!