• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

MoJo Monday 463 & Thoughtful Branches Bundle



Hello

I wanted to show another take on a Christmas card using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set. The Mojo Monday 463 sketch was the perfect avenue for this card. Tall & skinny and so is the pine tree in the card. I've always had a thing for tall & skinny trees.

Today is the last day to purchase this bundle. It was a limited time offer.

I chose to use the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series paper as the background for the art piece. Love the colors. The sentiments are from Flurry Of Wishes which is still available in the Annual Catalog.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Lovely card and wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you getting some Christmas cards done already! Lovely tree image. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!