• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC205



Hello Again,

Well, I am back to post a new Christmas Card using the Paper Craft Crew's Sketch PCC205. I love  to play with their sketches. So much fun.

I have to confess the reason why I turned this sketch into a Holiday Card. I had just placed my order for a few of the new items in the up-coming Holiday Catalog and was just itching to get my hands on them. Instead I decided to work on samples for one of my Christmas Card Workshops. I think this card is a good candidate, don't you?

The Wondrous Wreath Set has been a favorite of mine for a while now. The sentiments are great and you got to love the fonts. AND it co-ordinates with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits. Both are available in the Annual Catalog. The colors I chose for the wreath are Wild Wasabi and Garden Green. The banner sentiment is Cherry Cobbler and the stamp is in the Oh, What Fun set. The inside Sentiment is in the Wondrous Wreath set. The snowflakes can be found in the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set. These I stamped in Soft Sky. The large banner is Crumb Cake and I ran it through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I used Red Glimmer Paper for the bow and the ribbon. The card base is Cherry Cobbler and the card front is Whisper White.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. What a great card, Jan! I love the red glimmer paper - it's just the right amount of bling. The wood grain embossed banner behind the wreath gives the impression of a door or wall. Thanks for joining our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week. ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!