• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Wrapped in Warmth Christmas Gift Tags



Good Morning,

I'm just popping in to post the cute little Christmas Gift Tags I made using the Wrapped in Warmth stamp set.

Tag - 2 in strip of Warmth & Cheer DSP. Cut the top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Then cut the tag length to 4 in. Round the bottom corners with the Project Life Corner Punch.

Tag Front - 1 3/4 in strip of Whisper White Cardstock. Cut the length to 3 1/8 in. Round all corners with Project Life Corner Punch.

Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Basic Black.

Finish - Glue the Tag Front to the Tag. Cut a 3 1/12 in piece of 5/8 in Burlap ribbon, trim the width to 1/2 in. Cut a 12 in length of Garden Green Bakers Twine and tie onto tag top. Add the Burlap Ribbon and tie a bow with a little more of the Garden Green Bakers Twine.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!