• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

The Paper Players #341



Hello again,

I have another sneak peek at the Lovely Inside & Out Bundle again. This time I am working with the Paper Players Challenge #341. I must say that the new in color Berry Burst is going to be added to my favorites list. It is so vibrant it is hard to resist.

Card Details:

Card Base - Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 140272
Card Front - Color Theory Designer Series Paper - 144193
(Available June 1, 2017)
Focal Layer - Fresh Florals Designers Series Paper Stack - 144131 (Available June 1, 2017)
Sentiment Strip - Whisper White Cardstock - 100730
Lovely Die Cut Overlay - Berry Burst Cardstock - 144243
(Available June 1, 2017)
Blushing Bride Sequin Trim - 138400 (Retiring)
Lovely Inside & Out Stamps - 144011 (Available June 1, 2017)
Lovely Words Thinlits - 143733 (Available June 1, 2017)

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!
The new Catalog will be here June1, 2017. With all of the new craft goodies coming there is a need to make room for them. So some of your favorite items will be retiring soon. If there is an item you wanted but have not purchased it yet, now is the time, while supplies last. It may even be discounted. Time is critical.  Check out everything that is retiring and start your shopping HERE.

If you just can't wait to get your hands on all of the lovely new craft goodies why not join my team.

Comments

  1. Love seeing this ombre dsp and the color is so rich. Great heart die too. Great combo of new products--all perfectly designed to our sketch! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! And that die is super fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!