• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #109



Happy Wednesday Everyone,

Well its monsoon season in Colorado and it rained, rained, rained. Everything is soaked. My flowers will enjoy it though. They will be all perky for a couple of days before they need water again. Of course it will probably rain again today too. Sigh. Well thats enough ranting.

Today I am playing with the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #109. The sketch was designed by Lisa Altman. Love this sketch and the stamp set bundle I'm about to show you. This is a early release from the up coming 2017 Holiday Catalog, and will be available for purchase on August 1st, a whole month before the Holiday Catalog goes live. The holiday season can be a total blur for me. So I really appreciate any jump I can get on this card making season. So let me show you what I have put together.
The Stamp Set is the Carols of Christmas and the Card Front Thinlits are the coordinating dies that go with. Remember if you purchase them together you will save 10%. If you earned any Bonus Days Coupons in July you can apply them to this purchase.

Card Details -

Card Base & Scalloped Layering Square - Cherry Cobbler Cardstock.

Card fronts (there are 2) - Be Merry Dsp is behind the Vellum front.

Focal Square, Poinsettias & Inside Layer - Whisper White Cardstock.

Poinsettia Leaves - Wild Wasabi Cardstock.

Ink - Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green.

Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler Double-Stitched 1/4" Ribbon.

Stamps - Carols of Christmas & Merry Mistletoe.

Dies - Card Builder Thinlits.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked what you found here.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here




SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

Comments

  1. This is STUNNING! I was wondering how you got that lighter layers of DSP...the diecut vellum gives it a whole new dimension! I think I might just have to CASE this idea! Just beautiful, so thrilled you used our sketch for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jan! I just love that layer of vellum and the effect it gives. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!