• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - Kids






Welcome to the 12th Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin Up' Demonstrators that enjoy sharing our creativity with each other and anyone else that has a passion for paper crafting. This months theme is Kids.



I am a soon to be Great Grand-Nana to a beautiful almost 4yr old little girl and I have started a small kid oriented collection of stamp sets. One of my favorites is the Cool Treats Stamp set and the coordinating Frozen Treats Framelits. There are so many possibilities within this set. So after I had decided on a color scheme I just stamped and cut multiple ice cream cones and bars and put them together. So much fun. I have all these lovely left overs for future projects.

Here are the details -

Card Base - Pool Party Cardstock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Card Front - Petal Garden DSP 4" x 5 1/4"
Scalloped Oval - Berry Burst Cardstock
Stitched White Oval - Whisper White Cardstock
Ice Cream Elements - Whisper White & Crumb Cake Cardstock
Ink - Berry Burst, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Wink Of Stella - Clear
Embellishments - Glitter Enamel Dots, Metallic Sequins & Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon.

Below you will find a list of the blog hop participants. If you lose your place or happen upon a bad link( Blog Hop Gremlins). Thank you for stopping by and I hope you like what you saw here today.

Jan Musselman  - You are here.





You can get a jump on making your Christmas cards if you order the Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits. When you buy the bundle you save 10%. Just click on the above image and you will be taken to my store.

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
If you are in the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for looking!


SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Jan... love the colour scheme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this! Love all the colors you used. TFS
    Adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan ! What little girl doesn't love pink ! It's perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. bright and cheery photo of a bright and cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, this is such a beautiful card... Love the colours that you have used.
    Thanks for sharing and your lil bit of love on my blog <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Jan. The colours are so fun and fresh and the bling is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and the BOW! You can sure tie a bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright, fun and beautiful Jan. Sure to please a discerning 4 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the yummiest looking paper ice creams I think I have ever seen! I love those colors together, thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!