• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Painted Harvest for CASEing the Catty Challenge #CTC152


Hello All,

I just finished a new video on my favorite Fall Stamp Set - Painted Harvest and was looking around for a place to post it. What I found was a Facebook page with the CASEing the Catty Challenge. The pages selected for the challenge is the Painted Autumn/Spooky Night section. So my card is based on the colors and images in the photo at the bottom of page 48.
Card Base & Mat – Early Espresso Cardstock 119686,  5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” &  3” x 4 ¼”.
Card Front, Inside Layer, Focal Layer & Banner – Very Vanilla Cardstock 101650, Cut 2 at 4” x 5 ¼” (one is for the Card Front and the other is for the Inside Layer), 2 7/8” x 4 1/8” & 1 ¼” 3 5/8”. You will also need a couple of scraps large enough to stamp and cut the leaves.
Ink – Crushed Curry 131173, Daffodil Delight 126944, Garden Green 126973 & Soft Suede 126978.
Stamps - Painted Harvest - 144783
Punches - Banner Triple Punch - 138292, Leaf Punch - 144667
Linen Thread - 104199

Card Front - Using Garden Green Ink and the Fern Leaf Background stamp (Stamping off once each time you stamp), Stamp around the edge of the card front. Then Splatter Garden Green Lightly all over the card Front. I used my Aqua Painter and one of my plastic Trowels to splatter the card front.

Focal Layer – Stamp the Sunflower backgrounds in Daffodil Delight, Then use Crushed Curry to stamp the second stamp paying attention to the direction of each stamp. Use Soft Suede to stamp the centers( Stamp off once each time). Splatter this piece lightly with soft Suede.

Sentiments – The Banner on the Card Front and the inside layer are stamped with Soft Suede.

Stamp the inside layer with a couple of Fern leaves in the opposite corners. Stamp the other leaf sprays and punch them out, add them to the Banner on the Focal layer.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!


Product List