• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

SSC168 SKETCH FUN



Hello, hello,

Today I have a card I made using the Sunday Stamps #168 Sketch. I almost made it into a shaker card but I talked my self down from that one. Instead, I decided to start thinking about Valentine Cards. I know who will love this card for his special someone.


Details:

Card Base - Whisper White Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4".
Card Front - Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4" embossed w/Scattered Sequins Dynamic TIEF.
Petals & More Thinlits - Trellis - Whisper White Cardstock Stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and the dotted stamp in Petal Palette stamp set.
Stitched Shapes Circle (largest)- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Sentiment Banner - Petals & More Thinlits - stamped in Tuxedo Black Momento Ink.
Flower Image - Whisper White Cardstock - Stamped image with Tuxedo Black. Colored with Stampin' Blends. Cut with Largest Flower Die in  Petals & More Thinlits.
Inside Layer - Stamp Sentiment and smaller flower image with Tuxedo Black.
Whisper White Organza Ribbon & Metallic Sequin Assortment. (As Shown).

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order your supplies in my online store here. Thanks for Looking!

Product List

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you used the sketch, all of your elements came together perfectly!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow I love all the element on your card the one under the circle is coooll shape of sentiment great
    and the image so feminin
    all together you mixed so beautiful and great using our sketch
    love your card
    my winner card
    many thanks to joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is so beautiful! I love the soft colour palette and your perfect use of die-cuts for the sketch elements. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!