• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Happy Graduation! A Class Project



Good Morning,

Before I start packing this morning I wanted to share this graduation card we made in my workshop this weekend. It was a lot of fun. I have a great group of ladies who are ready and willing to try new things and we laughed, learned and played the day away.
Stamped on the inside.

 I took inspiration for this card from a couple of Graduation Cards on Pinterest. The location of the Happy Graduation Label on the numbers came from a card made by Stesha Bloodhart, and the way too cute Cap from a YouTube video (sorry I forget the name for this one).

I knew that I wanted to use my new Stamperatus to demonstrate what a great tool it is and to show them how easy it is to use. The Amazing Congratulations stamp set definitely showed them just how valuable a tool it can be.

Yes, I did make the little Tassel from our Silver Metallic Thread. The school colors were Black, Silver and Maroon. When I finished all of the card elements I realized I needed another touch of silver. Embossing the stars with Stampin' Silver Emboss powder did the trick. I left it looking just a little grungy as this card was designed for a young man graduating from high school.

I am headed for Vegas at the end of this week to attend Stampin' Ups OnStage Event. I will be gone for a little over 2 weeks as I am combining a trip to one of our families home in Mexico as well. When I come back I can begin sharing some of the new products coming in June.
I am So Excited about that!!


There is only 6 days left to take advantage of Sale-A-Bration!

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

                                                                      Product List