• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends - Bloghop 20: That little bit extra...






Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop #20: That Little Bit Extra... Our Explanation for that? That would be anything beyond Stamps, Ink & Paper.

I had some bits left over from my last play with the Perennial Birthday Stamp Set so I decided to do another card with that set in mind. I used a card front I had made for my general swaps last year as inspiration.


Once again I used Bermuda Bay Cardstock for my Base and Pool Party Cardstock for the Card Front. Then came a Whisper White Fishtail Banner that had need of some embossing so I chose the Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I tucked half of a Silver Metallic Foil Doily behind the Banner. Then I took a piece of the Petal Passion DSP and ran it through the Big Shot with the largest Square Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. Then cut another one in Whisper White and cut a Square from the center. Next I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White and cut a small Fishtail banner. I created a cluster to use on the left side and tucked the small fishtail banner in behind the cluster, I topped this off with some Rhinestone Basic Jewels that I colored with a Black Sharpie pen.
I hope you like it.

Now it's time to visit Anita Wilfladt's a blog and see that little bit extra she has added to her project today. Just click on the blue arrow.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Comments

  1. you know, I use both of these colors frequently and have NEVER used them together!!! this is really really lovely. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! You really like those 2 colors together! I can see why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card superbly put together and I love the colour combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors work really well with the black! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jan and your layout is superb. I love all the texture you've created too. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card design. I love the textures and the colors are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!