• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

PCC291: Sketch Challenge



Good Morning,

Today I am going to show a card that I made using 2 new products. The Stitched All Around
Bundle and the 2018-2020 In Color 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. I have used the current sketch available on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog for this card. I will admit to having an obsession with stitching on a card. So it was an absolute necessity that I purchase the Stitched All Around Bundle. You are going to love the Stitched elements found in this set. Plus the added bonus off being able to save 10% by purchasing the bundle.

My card base is Whisper White Cardstock
(5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"). The Card Front (3 3/4" x 5") is from the New 6"x 6" Designer Series Paper that will be available in all of the new color families starting in June. I stamped the sentiment with Tranquil Tide onto Petal Pink Cardstock (3 1/2" x 3" also new). Then I cut it out with the coordinating die from the Stitched Labels Framelits. I also cut a stitched circle (1 1/4" x 1 1/4") from Tranquil Tide Cardstock and a little stitched heart from a scrap of Grapefruit Grove Cardstock. The 3/16" x 4 1/8" fishtail banner is a scrap of Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper. The lovely little pearls come from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls pack. The Inside Layer (3 3/4" x 5") is Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped what I am calling a Garland with Grapefruit Grove Ink. The Baker's Twine bow on the heart came from the FREE boxed set of goodies I received for purchasing the Got To Have It All bundle that is being offer this month only. There were so many cute things in there.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Stitched All Around Clear-Mount Bundle
[148374]
$46.75
Available
June 2nd
Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper
[146338]
$11.00
Available
June 2nd
Petal Pink 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[146985]
$8.50
Available
June 2nd
Grapefruit Grove 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
[146972]
$8.50
Available
June 2nd
Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin' Pad
[147142]
$7.50
Available
June 2nd
Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
[146927]
$6.00
Available
June 2nd